Shared Table hosts social events in the Macedon Ranges to raise money for local families and individuals in need.
Some of the ways we have assisted the community are:
- Construction and maintenance of Woodend Primary School Kitchen Garden for students and Cooking Program for breakfasts
- The complete renovation of The Oaks Nursing Home courtyard garden in Gisborne
- Working bees for public spaces around local neighbourhood areas
- Purchase of two iPads for children with special learning needs at local primary schools
- Assisted with annual membership fees for local Cubs, Scout and sports groups for children who would otherwise be unable to attend.
- Emergency financial assistance for families with specific medical needs
- Creating and planting a garden for an ill home-bound person
- Meals delivered for families with sick or injured family members
- Spending money for a family to enable them to take a sick child on a sponsored Make-A-Wish trip to Disneyland, USA.